Anti-Aging Sun Protection…Ultraviolet radiation A (UVA) with longer wavelength than Ultraviolet radiation B (UVB) penetrates deeper into the lower levels of
the skin and damages the collagen and elastin causes premature aging.
- Protect the all essential collagen and elastin from the UVA (Aging) rays to prevent the formation of lines and wrinkles.
- *Allows you to get a sun tan.
- *Allows the “vaccination” of your skin against skin cancer.
- *Allows the formation of vitamin D from sun exposure to avoid
- Rickets Disease”, “Osteoporosis” and “Multiple Sclerosis”.
- Increase the firmness (10%) and smoothness (12%) of the skin within four weeks, see attached for more information!.
- The Oxygen Plasma will trigger formation of collagen & elastin, reduce inflammation, heal and boost sun protection.
- Tea Tree Oil will freshen, condition, prevent bacteria and fungus.
Science has now proven that 30 minutes of UVB (Burning) sun exposure per day is essential to vaccinate the skin against skin cancer and to avoid softening of bone tissue (osteoporosis) due to Vitamin D deficiency.
“Rickets Disease”, “Osteoporosis” and “Multiple Sclerosis” can be caused by lack of sun exposure from the daily usage of traditional “Sun Blocks”!
The ongoing usage of traditional “Sun Blocks” (SPF factor) will protect your skin from UVB (Burning) but does not give adequate protection against UVA (Aging) and may increase your risk of skin cancer from infrequent and extended sun exposure!
You will find the UVAPRO ingredient in Knutek’s Oxygen Spritz, Whipped Oxygen Cream, Alpha + MSM Cream and Nutra + MSM Lotion.
*Science has proven in blind studies that low level sun exposure (around 20-30 minutes a day) actually vaccinates the skin against skin cancer and is also needed for your health to avoid osteoporosis from vitamin D deficiency. In fact, the scientific study concluded that there is reason to believe that the explosion in osteoporosis in women 40 years and older in the US is attributable to the avoidance of the sun and the usage of sun blocks during the last 30 years. Hence, Knutek has introduced products which protect against UVA (aging) but allow UVB (burning) rays.
Ref. Scientific American Journal, Nov. 2007 page